maplist CSS

This is a general forum for non-dutch speaking people. Non-english posts will be deleted!
Forum rules
Non-english posts will be deleted!

maplist CSS

Postby Almarick » 01/09/11 9:08

Hello everybody :-D

I am opening this topic because i would like to know what are the maps selected for the Counter strike source tournament?

Is there a possibility to rent a monitor and what would be the price?

Thx
Almarick

Re: maplist CSS

Postby tiediiee » 01/09/11 12:17

The rulebook will be soon released, you will be able to view it here: http://fom.be/contents/view/css-rulebook-13-1

PC/monitor rental is possible, it's €30 to rent a monitor the entire weekend. More info can be found here: http://fom.be/contents/view/pc-rental
Sponsoring & Media
tiediiee
FoM Crew

Postby tiediiee » 01/09/11 12:58

It's 22" inch.

Don't know if it's 100hz, if its important you better email steven@gamevibes.be, he's the one who takes care of the PC rental during FoM.
Sponsoring & Media
tiediiee
FoM Crew

Postby fishonthehook » 05/09/11 15:51

And just like previous foms, again, a lot of people are waiting for the rules...
Frankly, it's starting to piss me off. Paying a descent amount for a lancompo, hope it doesn't get fucked up like last fom, it causes a lot of 'not-needed-stress'.

Is there a dicision about the compoadmin? servers? blabla.
fishonthehook

Postby SpukkZ » 05/09/11 22:49

I have just sent a finalised version of the CSS rulebook to the compo department head, who will publish it on the website ASAP.

However, to answer the original post, here is the maplist for the FOM CSS compo: de_dust2, de_train, de_nuke, de_inferno, de_tuscan, de_season, de_contra.
SpukkZ
FoM Crew

Return to English Only